Tying The Knot in 12 Weeks - Part 2
22nd October 2022
Take a breath! You’re a third of the way there!
Take stock. Keep an eye on that budget. You’ve done a lot of research and you made your key bookings, now it’s time to dust off the diary and get those appointments rolling.
- Check process of Dresses & get dress fittings & suit fittings scheduled
- Also check process of your Marriage Licence
- Meet with your Officiant to confirm music, poem / prayers
- Send Ceremony details to Stationary supplier if you are planning to have Ceremony Booklets / Leaflets
You’ve got your ducks in order. Let’s have some fun now.
- Speak to the Bridesmaids / Groomsmen with regards Hen / Stag parties, also consider a "Sten Do" this is a joint hen & stag.
- Hair / Makeup trials
- Book any additional suppliers - Photobooth, Sweet Cart etc
We said the fun part was coming up! Why not try incorporating your hair and makeup trials with the hen party. We have some great options for the hen party, why not use our Lady of the Lake cruiser and hit the Lough Erne.
- Dress Fitting (including underwear & shoes)
- Order any additional extras - i.e. presentation ring box / ring pillow, guestbook, candles if using for Ceremony, Thank You gifts for Bridal Party / Parents, Cake Topper, Favours etc
You’re over halfway there and it is a good idea at this point to think of the small details. Try not to leave them to the week before. Get as much bought and organised as possible in these few weeks, it will save so many anxious moments.
- Arrange your Wedding Appointment with a member of the Wedding & Events Team at the Manor House Country Hotel to discuss the finer details (where possible we would try & have this done approx 2 - 3weeks prior)
- Follow up with any guests that are still yet to RSVP
Just four weeks to go. We’d love to meet with you. Book your meeting at this point will give you more clarity on how the day will run and will allow us to tailor your wedding to your specifications. It’s a win, win meeting.